Barbecue Meatloaf Recipe
- ground beef - 1 1⁄2 lbs
- fresh breadcrumb - 1⁄2 cup
- onion - 1, finely chopped
- egg - 1, beaten
- salt - 1 1⁄2 teaspoons
- tomato sauce - 1 (8 ounce) can
- pepper - 1⁄4 teaspoon
- water - 1⁄2 cup
- brown sugar - 3 tablespoons
- prepared mustard - 2 tablespoons
- Worcestershire sauce - 2 teaspoons
- Mix together beef, crumbs, onion, egg, salt, pepper and 1/2 can tomato sauce.
- Form into loaf and put into loaf pan.
- Combine rest of tomato sauce, water, brown sugar, prepared mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour over loaf.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes.