Meatloaf Recipe Without Eggs
- ground chuck - 1 -1 1⁄2 lb
- onion, diced (I used large) - 1
- green pepper, diced - 1
- red pepper, diced - 1
- diced tomatoes, drained, divided - 1 (28 ounce) can
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional) - 1⁄2
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt - 1 tablespoon
- pepper - to taste
Mix ground chuck, onion, green pepper, red pepper, 1/2 of drained tomatoes, cheese if using and salts.
form into a loaf or put in a loaf pan,.
spoon rest of diced tomatoes on top of meatloaf.
cover with aluminum foil
bake in oven at 350 degrees for1 1/2 to 2 hours.
uncover aluminum foil last 15 minutes of baking.
let rest 10 minutes before cutting.