Turkey Meatloaf Recipe
- butter or margarine - 2 tablespoons
- chopped onion - 1 cup
- garlic - 3 cloves, minced
- ground turkey - 1 1⁄4lbs
- Breadcrumbs - 1⁄2cup
- egg - 1, (or 1/4 cup egg substitute)
- catsup - 3⁄4 cup
- Worcestershire sauce - 2 teaspoons
- salt - 3⁄4 teaspoon
- black pepper - 1⁄2 teaspoon
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Cook onion and garlic in melted butter for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place mixture in a large bowl to cool for 5 minutes.
- Combine turkey, bread crumbs, egg, 1/4 cup of the catsup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper with onion mixture.
- Press meatloaf into an 8x4-inch loaf pan.
- Spread remaining catsup on top.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 50-55 minutes.
- (Internal temperature should reach 165 degrees.) Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe came from a package of ground turkey. It is by far the best turkey meatloaf I have ever tasted.Add to Favourites