Meatloaf Recipe With Stuffing
- lean ground beef - 2 pounds
- dry bread stuffing mix - 1 (6 ounce) package
- eggs - 2
- water - 1 cup
- onion, chopped - 1
- pasta sauce - 1 (28 ounce) jar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, dry bread stuffing mix, eggs, water and onion. Mix thoroughly.
- Shape into 2 small loaves, or 1 large loaf. Put into a 9x13 inch baking dish and cover with pasta sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour.