Sweet Meatloaf Recipe
- packed brown sugar - 1/2 cup
- ketchup - 1/2 cup
- lean ground beef - 1 1/2 pounds
- milk - 3/4 cup
- eggs - 2
- salt - 1 1/2 teaspoons
- ground black pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
- onion, chopped - 1 small
- ground ginger - 1/4 teaspoon
- finely crushed saltine cracker crumbs - 3/4 cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- Press the brown sugar in the bottom of the prepared loaf pan and spread the ketchup over the sugar.
- In a mixing bowl, mix thoroughly all remaining ingredients and shape into a loaf. Place on top of the ketchup.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until juices are clear.