Meatloaf Recipe Without Ketchup
- milk - 1 cup
- eggs - 2
- fine cracker crumb - 2⁄3 cup
- finely chopped onion - 1⁄2 cup
- poultry seasoning - 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon
- salt - 1 teaspoon
- pepper - 1 dash
- dried parsley - 1 tablespoon
- ground beef - 1 1⁄2 lbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together milk and eggs until well blended.
- Stir in cracker crumbs until most liquid is absorbed.
- Mix in onion and seasonings.
- Add meat and combine well.
- Shape into a loaf in a shallow baking pan, or lightly pack into a loaf pan.
- Bake 50-60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest 5-10 minutes before slicing.