Meatloaf Recipe With Sausage
- ground beef - 1 lb
- jimmy dean maple sausage - 1 (1 lb) package
- egg - 1
- plain breadcrumbs - 1⁄4 cup
- sweet onion, minced - 1⁄2
- water - 1⁄8 cup
- garlic powder - 1⁄2 teaspoon
- seasoning salt - 1 teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, sausage, egg, crumbs, onion, water, garlic powder and seasoned salt.
- Mix together until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Lightly spray baking dish (I use a glass, 8X10).
- Move meat mixture to baking dish, and press to the sides.
- Squirt ketchup across the top, or spread with a brush.
- Transfer to oven, and bake for 1.25 hours.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes.