Promising Home Remedies that You Must Try
You have probably tried a home remedy or two in your life.
The problem with most of them are they are old wives tales so you never know which ones are legit and which ones really do not help at all!! Let’s take a look at a few that have been proven to be worth checking out.
- Mouthwash has a lot of antibacterial properties, which makes it a great tool for getting rid of foot fungus and odors.
- Sunburn is a painful thing to experience, but when you have black tea around; the antioxidants can quickly soothe your burns.
- Have a sore throat? Gargling a bit of apple cider vinegar will work as well as cough syrup.
- A cup of mint tea is the perfect way t energize you for the day. If you prefer not to drink the tea, smelling the mint leaves will suffice.
- Heartburn is caused by an increased level of acidity in your stomach. A mixture of baking soda, water, lemon, and honey will help reduce the acidic burn that you are experiencing.
- If you have an earache, a capful of hydrogen peroxide poured into your ear canal will kill the bacteria that is causing you pain.
- Rubbing a small amount of raw honey into a wound can speed up the healing process.
- Baking soda can help soothe a bee sting. Simply make a paste and apply it over the sting.
- A mixture of Benadryl and milk of magnesia will help you heal sores that may have formed inside of your mouth.
- If you have a bad cut, a bit of super glue can help keep the skin together; in fact, the same ingredients that are found in the hospital’s bonding agent are also found in super glue.
- Cranberry juice is a great way to naturally get rid of a urinary tract infection.
- Slap a piece of duct tape over your unwanted warts to kill them off.
- Eating a bowl of chicken noodle soup when you are sick is proven to help heal illnesses.