Easy Simple Meatloaf Recipe
- Hunt's® Seasoned Tomato Sauce for Meatloaf, divided - 1 can (15.25 oz each)
- firmly packed dark brown sugar - 2 tablespoons
- chopped fresh parsley - 2 tablespoons
- ground sirloin beef (90% lean) - 2 pounds
- eggs, beaten - 2
- dry unseasoned bread crumbs - 1 cup
- salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- ground black pepper - 1/2 teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine half of the tomato sauce, brown sugar and parsley in small bowl; set aside.
- Mix beef, eggs, bread crumbs, salt, pepper and remaining tomato sauce in medium bowl; blend well. Form into 8 oval loaves.
- Place in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes. Drain. Spoon remaining sauce mixture over meat loaves; bake 5 minutes more.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.