- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
Easy Meatloaf Recipes
- hamburger, thawed - 1 -2 lb
- saltine crackers, crushed - 1 (4 ounce) package
- medium onion - 1, chopped
- eggs - 2
- catsup - 1 cup
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients together with your hands in a large bowl.
- Form into 2 small flattened loaves on a pan that allows extra room for grease to drain off.
- Bake approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour at 350°F.
(Baking times may vary depending on the size of your loaves.)
- Optional add 1/2 to 3/4 cup of shredded cheese to mixture. (My sister folds a slice of cheese inside of her meatloaf).