Easy Meatloaf Recipe With Oats
- ground beef - 1 pound
- soy sauce - 1 tablespoon
- salt - ½ teaspoon
- ground black pepper - ¼ teaspoon
- egg - 1
- diced tomatoes with onion, green pepper, and celery, drained - 1 (14.5-ounce) can
- quick cooking oats - ½ cup
- ketchup - ⅓ cup
- yellow mustard - 1½ tablespoons
- brown sugar - 1 tablespoon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine ground beef, soy sauce, salt, pepper, egg, tomatoes, and oats and mix well.
- Pour into an ungreased 9X13 baking dish (Yep, no loaf pan here!) and form into a loaf.
- Mix ketchup, mustard and brown sugar together for topping.
- Spread topping over loaf.
- Bake for 1 hour.