Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf Recipe
- ground beef - 1 1⁄2 lbs
- spaghetti sauce, divided - 15 ounces
- eggs - 2
- breadcrumbs - 1 cup
- onion, chopped - 1⁄4 cup
- dried parsley - 1 1⁄2 tablespoons
- salt - 1 teaspoon
- black pepper - 1⁄4 teaspoon
- mozzarella cheese, shredded - 1 1⁄2 cups
- Combine ground beef, one cup spaghetti sauce, eggs, breadcrumbs, onion, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Divide meat mixture into thirds.
- Spread 1/3 in the bottom of an ungreased 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Cover with half of the Mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers, ending with meat.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
- Spread meatloaf with reserved sauce.
- Bake for an additional 30 minutes.