Meatloaf Recipe With Brown Sugar
- packed brown sugar - 1⁄4 cup
- ketchup - 1⁄2 cup
- Worcestershire sauce - 2 teaspoons
- ground turkey - 1 1⁄2 lbs
- skim milk - 1⁄2 cup
- eggs - 2
- mustard powder - 1 teaspoon
- garlic clove, minced - 1
- kosher salt - 1 1⁄2 teaspoons
- ground black pepper - 1⁄2 teaspoon
- large onion - 1, chopped fine
- grated fresh ginger - 1⁄2 teaspoon
- 3⁄4 cup panko breadcrumbs or 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly grease a 5x9 inch loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- Press the brown sugar in the bottom of the prepared loaf pan. Stir 2 tsp worcestershire sauce into the ketchup and spread over the sugar.
- In a mixing bowl, mix thoroughly all remaining ingredients and shape into a loaf. Place on top of the ketchup.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until juices are clear. Invert onto a serving plate before slicing.